Do you believe flying will only ever be a hobby or effective mode of transportation to you? Then getting a LAPL(A) licence is the right decision. The licence allows you to fly planes with four seats and a take-off weight of 2,000 kg at most.
The course uses a single type of plane (single-engine piston land aircraft or tourist land glider). The same type is then flown by the student during exams. By successfully passing the exams, the student becomes qualified to fly only that specific type of aircraft.
COURSE ENTRANCE REQUIREMENTS
- 16 years of age at minimum
- MEDICAL Class 2
- Basics of flying
- Planning and executing flights
- Human performance and limitations
- Radio navigation
- Operating procedures
- Aviation Act
- Aircraft general knowledge
- 30 hours flown with a selected plane, e.g. Cessna