Pilot training for those who are really serious about flying and want to make a living as a commercial pilot. If you have already completed the PPL(A) training, completed rating and required number of hours flown, you can take the next step on your way to becoming a professional.
COURSE ENTRY REQUIREMENTS:
- An applicant for a CPL(A) must have a valid Class I medical certificate
- Applicant's minimum age for CPL(A) practice exam 18 years
- Prior to commencing the course, the applicant must be a holder of the PPL(A) certificate issued in accordance with ICAO Annexe 1 and must have flown at least 150 hours as a pilot and complete at least half of the theoretical training in an authorized FTO
PROGRAM CONTENTS ARE:
The commercial pilot (CPL) course in the basic range of 25 hours is performed on Cessna 150, 172 and 182RG aircraft. We understand the training primarily as a preparation for the pilot's future practice in commercial airline transport. Therefore, our syllabus emphasizes flight planning, radionavigation, use of English for flights in the Czech Republic and abroad, pilot's decision-making in case of bad weather conditions or coping with extraordinary and emergency situations. For IR holders, the scope of CPL training is reduced to 15 hours of flight time.
- 20 hrs Cessna 152 rental
- 5 hrs Cessna 172RG rental
- Instructor, briefing and debriefing
105 250 CZK
69 350 CZK (10 hrs relief)
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Course fee 4 000 CZK
- Exams approx. 9 500 CZK
- Landing fees approx. 3 000 CZK
- VAT 21%
You do not have to pay the full amount in advance, but continuously.
Briefing and debriefing 30 min for free and then 500 CZK / hour.